For admission to Nursery, the child should have completed 3 years of age on the 31st of March of the year in which the admission is sought.
Standard 1 And Above
For admission to Standard I and above, an admission test is given to assess the knowledge of the child. The written test is followed by an interaction, based on which admission is granted. The school reserves the right to reject or admit any candidate, notwithstanding the stipulated rules in the prospectus. We would advise the parents to try to visit the school with their ward before the date of the entrance test to meet us and see the school in action. Admission shall be provisional, subject to-
1. Provision of the original school leaving certificate of previous school.
2. Provision of the copy of the birth certificate.
3. Attested copy of the final report card of the previous class
4. Child’s attendance certificate at the time of joining the school.
5. In case of inter-state transfer, the parent’s transfer certificate is to be endorsed by education authorities of the concerned state as per rules.
Standard 11 And 12
Commerce, Medical, Non-Medical and Humanities